Terms and Agreement
1. The $100 fee collected is non-refundable and is required to reserve your session date. This will be applied towards your session fee.
2. It is understood that the Studio/Photographer is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this Contract. No other cameras or recording devices are allowed during the photo session.
3. The session will not take place until the deposit has been paid in full.
4. The Studio/Photographer reserves the right to use images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication, website, blog, social media or other purposes. The Client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner.
5. Upon signature, the Studio/Photographer shall reserve the time and date agreed upon. Session fee will not be refunded for any reason other than inclement weather or emergency.
6. If, in the opinion of the photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a portrait meeting the artistic standards of the Studio/Photographer, photographer may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the portrait.
7. If the Studio/Photographer cannot perform this Contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, then the Photographer shall return any deposit or session fee to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost of damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Studio/Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Studio/Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in the excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
8. Client is aware that the quality of the end result print of the digital files delivered is not under the control of the Studio/Photographer and frees the Photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon discoloration in the end result print. Studio/Photographer is not responsible for the quality of service provided by standard printing labs but will make every attempt to ensure images are true to color based on the edited digital file.
9. The charges in this Contract are based on the Studio/Photographer’s current price list. The price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
10. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is illegal to redistribute these photographs for profit or use other than private consumption without Studio’s/Photographer’s permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.